Re: Preserving attachment file names

>Yes, usename blindly overwrites, which I should probably change.
>However, depending on your web server, operating system, and system
>configuration, it can be exploited to place system-type files.

That shouldn't be a problem as this is a tightly moderated list; only 4-5
people will have posting privileges. I'm not dumb enough to say it *can't*
happen, but it shouldn't.

Thanks again for a fiendishly useful piece of work. Now all I need to do is
hook up apache's .htaccess mechanism to a mailman subscriber list and it's
nearly perfect. (I know, that's not on-topic for this list. Not asking for
help, just thinking out loud.)

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224