Re: Preserving attachment file names

> Use the following:
>
> <MIMEArgs>
> m2h_external::filter; inline usename subdir
> application/chessbase; usename subdir ext=cbv type="Chessbase data"
> <MIMEArgs>
>
> Of course, you are aware of the security problems of using the
> "usename" option.

That this will cause Mhonarc to overwrite any file in the specified
archive (specified by -outdir) directory with the same name? Yes. I've
sent the archive to a directory far up the tree, that is *not* on any
search path for executables. I've also considered using excludeext to
exclude any executables from being archived. Do I understand that option
correctly, in thinking that's what it will do?

>> It's probably something simple I'm missing.
>
> Check the raw mail messages to see that the data has been typed
> correctly in the message.

Thank you again, Earl.

Have fun,
Arlen

-----
In God We Trust, all others must supply data