Re: Path to inbox

On August 26, 2002 at 09:45, "Blaustein, Randy" wrote:

> We are running an Exchange server.  If the server name is exchange1 and the
> mailbox name is mailbox1 what would the path be for Mhonarc to parse the
> mail coming into the mailbox1 inbox?

I believe Exchange stores mail in its own proprietary format, so
the data would have to be converted into a more open format that
MHonArc recognizes.

You may want to check out,
<http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/faq/envs.html#otherformats> to
get you started in finding tools that can export Exchange mail.

--ewh