Re: HTML files as attachments

Earl Hood *wrote*:

> > I have a mailing list and some of my users attach HTML files.
> >
> > I want MHA to show these attachments as links (like it does with binary
> > files), and not to inline them in the body of the message.
>
> Try:
>
> <MIMEArgs>
> m2h_text_html::filter; attachcheck
> </MIMEArgs>

Thank you, Earl, but now I have another difficulty:

The doc says that "attachcheck" only works when "Content-Disposition" is "attachment".
However, when I attach HTML files with Mozilla it sets "Content-Disposition" to "inline".

My questions:

1. Is there any way to make "attachcheck" work with "inline" attachments too?
2. Do you think it's a bug in Mozilla?
3. How about other MUAs? How do they decide whether to use "inline" or "attachment" for Content-Disposition? Do they let the user choose?

TIA.