No New Messages

Hi,

I have seen similar problems to the one I am having, but I still can't
get this to work.  I am very new to MHonarc, just installed it
yesterday.  I am trying to archive internal mailing lists at my company.

I use fetchmail and the output goes to a bsmtp file and I can see all of
the messages successfully downloaded.  I then run MHonarc and the first
time I had a single message to download and MHonarc successfully
produced the html outpur for it.  I have now sent sveral more messages,
re-run fetchmail, but when I now run MHonarc it keeps saying "No New
Messages" ?  I can see the new messages in the bsmtp file, is this the
correct file format I should be using ?  I have tried the
nochecknoarchive option and also looked at the message ids and they are
unique.

When I run MHonarc I simply specify the -add option and the spool file
to use.  Any ideas would be most welcome.

Many thanks.

Indy.
begin:vcard
n:Sandhu;Indy
tel;cell:+34 630 957 837
tel;work:+34 93 4955 666
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://globalxchange.oraclecorp.com/servlet/page?_pageid=93&_dad=gxchange&_schema=PHP&_type=site&_fsiteid=1&_fid=509025&_fnavbarid=3027&_fnavbarsiteid=1&_fedit=0&_fmode=2&_fdisplaymode=1
org:Oracle Ibérica
adr:;;Avenida Diagonal 615, 9º;Barcelona;Catalunya;08028;España
version:2.1
title:Indy Sandhu - EMEA CRM BDE
fn:Click here to visit the EMEA CRM BDE website
end:vcard