getting text of message as resource variable

I want to get (some of) the text of the message to include in the
CGI links, but looking through the resource variable list at
/usr/doc/MHonArc/rcvars.html and in the MSGFOOT documentation,
usr/doc/MHonArc/resources/msgfoot.html, it doesn't appear to be
possible.

--
Greg Matheson               We know more than we can say.
Chinmin College             --Michael Polanyi

Taiwan Penpals Archive <URL: http://netcity.hinet.net/kurage>