MIMEARGS and Darwin/Mac OS X

I have mhonarc 2.5.2 running on Darwin with Perl 5.006.  I can't get it
to recognize any MIMEARGS.  I have the following in my .mhonarc file:

<MIMEARGS>
text/plain; maxwidth=80
</MIMEARGS>

It isn't nested in any other resource.  I also tried:

<MIMEArgs>
m2h_text_plain::filter; maxwidth=80
</MIMEArgs>

and:

<MIMEArgs>
m2h_text_plain::filter; nonfixed
</MIMEArgs>

Neither worked.  Messages with long lines don't get wrapped, in the
first case, and the <pre> tag is retained in the second case.  The whole
resource file is attached.  Is this a bug or did I miss something?