Re: image tags rewritten by MHonArc

Thanks Jym.  I had tried that setting but left out the semi-colon.  Seems
to work fine now.
This archive will not be accepting input from the public.  Those who will
be able to submit are incapable of figuring out the cid: URL stuff.  Come
to think of it, I've never gotten it to work either.  So I guess we'll have
to live dangerously for a little while longer.

Thanks again;

Don Tinker