Re: mhonarc 2.5.0 infinite loop on index creation?

On November 13, 2001 at 00:44, Jason Molenda wrote:

> Let the divining begin--Earl wrote:
>
> > Do you have a reproducable test case?  What do you exactly mean
> > by "generating indexes continuously for the last half an hour?"
> > By chance, are you using the OTHERINDEXES resource?
>
> Yes, that was the problem - otherindexes.  There is a typeo in
> 2.5.0:

THANKS for finding the problem!

Jeff, do you use OTHERINDEXES?  If so, this could be a culprit in
your performance problems.

I will work to get a v2.5.1 release out tonight that includes the
otherindexes patch, but after I go sit in a corner without supper for
the massive brain fart I committed.

--ewh