Re: Information Overload!

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:50:02 +0100
Phil White <data_medica@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> As I leard by disecting other peoples config files, is there a
> repository of the files used by other sites?

You can find my current PHP-dependent version here:

  ftp://ftp.kanga.nu/pub/Kanga.Nu/WebArchives/

Which you can see in action under here:

  http://www.kanga.nu/archives/

My older no-PHP MHonArc RC's are here:

  ftp://ftp.kanga.nu/pub/Kanga.Nu/WebArchives.old/

They produce a very similar format to the PHP-using RCs, but without
the reply feature, and various other PHP driven niceties.

--
J C Lawrence                                             claw@kanga.nu
---------(*)                                http://www.kanga.nu/~claw/