Re: MHonArc version tag ruins HTTP headers from PHP

Morten Hulden wrote:

> Is there an option, or any way (except hacking the source) to prevent
> MHonArc from putting the <!-- MHonArc ...> version tag on top of each
> page?

Look at the SSMarkup resource, my mhonarc.rc file which generates PHP
pages contains

<SSMarkup>
<?php // *** THIS PAGE IS AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED, DO NOT EDIT! ***
require("../maillist.inc"); ?>
</SSMarkup>

- Andrew
--
The world is such a cheerful place when viewed from upside-down
It makes a rise of every fall, a smile of every frown