RE: eval problem in the rcfile

Hi,

  Thanks for your reply.

  The following two paragraphs from our rcfile illustrate the problem:
<!--  ==================================================================== -->
<!--                FIRSTDATE                                              -->
<!--  ==================================================================== -->
<DefineVar>
FIRSTDATE
eval $tmp = $Date{$MListOrder[0]};
</DefineVar>
<!--  ==================================================================== -->
<!--                LASTDATE                                               -->
<!--  ==================================================================== -->
<DefineVar>
LASTDATE
eval $tmp = $Date{$MListOrder[$#MListOrder]};
</definevar>

  What we really want to do is to include the Starting and Ending date in the html page.
I have tried with your suggest of $MSGGMTDATE(FIRST)$, however it gives GMT time rather than
local time.

  Would appreciate if you can help on how to fix the eval $tmp = $Date{$MListOrder[0]};

  Thanks again.

Ben