Re: INCLUDE directive stopped working

On May 30, 2001 at 08:59, pegmgr@peg.com wrote:

> I've installed MHonArc v2.4.8 on a new system and moved my v2.2.0 rc files
> to the new system.
>
> However, when the new system builds the archive, instead of reading
> and including the contents of the INCLUDE files, it just puts
> <INCLUDE>
> filename.rc
> </INCLUDE>
> into the generated HTML.

I would guess that the <INCLUDE> tags are actually occuring inside
of another resource value; hence, they are treated as resource data
and not definition of a resource.

If you can provide a copy of your resource file, I can examine it
to verify if this is the case, or if there is a legitimate bug.

--ewh