Re: Processing sended messages

At 19:30 14/04/01, you wrote:
>On April 12, 2001 at 11:11, Roberto =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jo=E3o?= Lopes Garcia
>wrote:
>
> > I need also to convert sended messages. Is there same way to do it like
> the
> > .forward?? That is: get a copy of the sended message and redirect it to be
> > processed by MHonArc.
>
>Do you mean messages you send to a list?  Or any message that you
>send?  Solutions will depend on the context.  If it is any message you
>send out, just cc yourself.

Sorry for not being clear. I do not mean messages I send to a list, I mean
any messages we send (from the project“s account). I will try, using my
poor english, to explain:

I have near 100 e-mail accounts, actually, not real people  but projects.
Yes I setup one e-mail acount for each of our projects. Our engineers read
project“s e-mail from html pages. Using sendmail“s .forward, MHonArc
convert messages as they are received.

To send an e-mail, related to a project, to the client or some one
envolved, our engineers use the project“s e-mail account. They use Eudora
to send project related messages. I wrote a script that run MHonArc to
convert eudora“s out.mbx each hour.

So I have the messages received and sent from each project e-mail account
converted to html. But this is not really true for the sent messages
because Eudora also store unsent messages in it“s out.mbx and what happens
is that I get some messages converted to html even if they were not sent.
Our system became untrusteble.

I would like to proccess project“s sent messages as they are sent by
sendmail insted of the eudora“s out.mbx aproach. It will not work to ask
all our engineers to use CC in all messages they send from project“s
e-mail. Some will do, some not.

Thank you to be patient.

Roberto