Re: Threading problem

Hello Earl,

first thanks for MHonArc. Even me lefthander, on a remote virtual server,
got it running... :)

I found your post in the archives.
I tried:
<SUBJECTSTRIPCODE>
s/^\[List-Name\]\s*//;
</SUBJECTSTRIPCODE>
works fine for the first message in a thread.
The second message gets treated as a thread (i.e. the "Re:" is
recognized), but the [List-Name] is there again:

* the subject
*    Re: [List-Name] the subject
                     ^---- there is a space

Both in the main index and also in the thread index.
How can do?

Thanks!
Stefan in Hanoi

PS: Pls. cc to me, since I am not in the list.