attachments?

Hey there,

I have set up mhonarc to work with majordomo, archiving the digested
version of a mailing list.  Is there a way to set this up so that
attachments are dealt with in a more attractive way?  Right now, the
attachments get munged into binary text.

What do I need to do to get pretty, clickable attachments that'll download
or just open?

Thanks!

Jen

Jennifer Luisi				University of Rochester
Systems Administrator			Rochester, NY
jlui@ats.rochester.edu			(716) 275-9106