Possible follow-ups...

It seems that for some reason - in most but not all of the INTERNAL mailing lists that we archive with MHonArc - many
of the threads are initially broken. e.g., A typical thread might appear like this:

  File permissions., Shan Chao
	<Possible follow-up(s)>
	Re: File permissions., Matthew Funk
		Re: File permissions., Zoe Barnett - Sun Microsystems
	Re: File permissions., Matthew Funk
		Re: File permissions., Randall Chuck
	Re: File permissions., Randall Chuck

Looking at the header information for these messages:

	*** No x-message-id information in this message ***

Is this disconnect being caused by our mailing list server?

What, specifically, should I ask our mailing list admin to adjust to prevent this disconnect?

Is there a setting in MHonArc that I can set to overcome this?

Eric P.
SunPS Web Infrastructure Team