Re: big5 l10n

On Sun, 09 Dec 2001, Jeff Breidenbach wrote:

> Any comments on MHonARC compatibility with the big5 traditional
> chinese charater set?

My subscribers sometimes send Chinese to my lists, but as they're
supposed to be writing in English, I've never made any attempt to
handle it. I just get unrecognized encoding error messages, when
mhonarc procesess the mails. I believe they can read the Chinese
in their browsers, but I would have to check that.

--
Greg Matheson                    Make a mistake.
Chinmin College                  Try it, you'll like it.

Taiwan Penpals Archive <URL: http://netcity.hinet.net/kurage>