Troubles with reflashing n900

I reflashed my n900 in the case of crashing it after installing the
latest version of CSSU Thumb, I installed the latest version of the
kernel power (including u-boot) and the latest CSSU testing.
It worked well but after restoring packeges I used earlier my device
does not load - after loading u-boot menu and choicing the kernel for
I tried to reflash it but when I connect it to my PC instead reflashing
it loads u-boot menu.
What I need to do for restore my device?