Re: N900 consumes too much power

Dne 7.8.2012 09:36, Jan Knutar napsal(a):
On Sunday 05 August 2012, Pavel Řezníček wrote:

My Maemo and N900 knowledge is maybe abnormal (abnormally poor). I
neearly sure not to have a properly configured device. Now it comes
  the special moment when I begin to study how to get my N900 properly
  configured :-)
Properly configured is something like what the device is like when taken
out of the retail box after buying it.. Maybe removing the location
widget and the calendar widget from the desktops.

Then after that there are lots of things you can install and do to make
it burn battery.

For example, if you turn off wifi power saving and connect to wifi, you'd
go down from several days of standby, to 6 hours of standby. Also if
your wifi access point doesn't support wifi powersaving, or has
broken/buggy wifi powersaving. (Which is probaly why one would turn it off
on N900) You said it happens also when not on wifi, so I guess that's the
problem in this case.

Thank you, Honzo.
So you suggest me to remove the calendar widget from the desktop? I have it there… Yes, it consumes about 1% of CPU time… Yes, location widget! Wow, how did you guess? :-D It goes out of the window right away. Also about 1% of CPU time.
I have WiFi power saving enabled.

Pavel