Re: N900 consumes too much power

Pavel Řezníček, Aug. 05, 2012, 10:52 +0200:
> I have recently read an article, a review of Nokia N900. The reviewer
> stated that his device lasts 3 days on battery when only sometimes
> calling or writing SMS.
> This is what I hardly can believe because my N900 lasts only 3, max.
> 6 hours on battery and then the battery gets discharged.
> Was the reviewer kidding or is something wrong with my mobile computer?
> I have recently bought a new battery and the effect is minimal.

Hello Pavel,

I think something is definitely wrong with your device or software.
Battery life of my N900 is days, not hours (I do not use it really much
though).

I am not sure these links will be of help, but maybe you will be able to
find something useful there:

http://wiki.maemo.org/Make_your_battery_last_longer
http://wiki.maemo.org/Battery_consuming_and_memory_leaking_applications

--