Re: Reducing N900 RAM usage

Hi,

I had the same experience. I bought a used N900 which was crawling, I
reflashed it and now it's much faster. I wouldn't say that
chat/main/MfE caused that because I have since then activated all
those features and the phone is still running very well.

I would be more inclined to blame the "slowliness"  of the phone to
some nasty app (or deamon, o widget) that was eating processor/memory.
Sadly I didn't investigated the cause of the problem.. I wanted a
fresh system in my phone as fast as possible.

Lucas

"Oh no, not again."

- A bowl of petunias on its way to certain death.