Re: Changes in bugs.maemo.org

On Wed, 2011-12-14 at 23:54 +0100, Neal H. Walfield wrote:
> Sure, Nokia may no longer be interested in Maemo 5, but there is the
> CSSU.  I think a good approach would be to direct people who want to
> file reports against Maemo 5 to the CSSU and to tell them that if that
> doesn't already include a fix for their problem, they should file a
> bug report against the CSSU component.

I disagree as I doubt that CSSU folks really want to get all those
enhancement requests dumped into their product in bugs.maemo.org,
keeping very limited manpower in mind, plus missing knowledge of an
average reporter whether affected components are not closed source.

Did you talk to the CSSU folks about their opinion?

andre
--
Andre Klapper (maemo.org bugmaster)
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/