Fw: Re: ovi chat buddy

--- Begin Message ---

It’s easy. Go to the Availability dialogue by tapping on the system status panel and selecting “My Availability” (or something similiar; I don’t know the exact words because I use the Czech locale). Then see the last and bottom item in the list of your instant messaging accounts which reads just as Accounts. From there, you should be able to delete the entry for the OVI messaging service.

Have a nice day,
Pavel
--
Odesláno z mého telefonu Nokia N900 s linuxovým operačním systémem Maemo 5.
Pavel Řezníček