Re: Help with locked phone

On 24/08/2011, at 7:05 PM, Andre Klapper wrote:

> [Please avoid fullquoting and answering above the quoted text.]
>

> What is "it"? The flasher?
>
> Also I highly expect latest flasher to still work for Fremantle.

No, there is two flasher tools in the downloads. The latest one for Harmattan did not work and produced said errors, I had to use the older one for Freemantle, then it could see the device and started flashing right away ;) I'd love to see the new OS out of alpha / beta when would it be ready to start using ?