Re: Help with locked phone

On 23/08/2011, at 1:44 AM, Paul Hartman wrote:

I've done the same thing, and I agree about the placement. Luckily I
never changed my code away from the default.

Just for encouragement: flashing should let you into the phone again.
It doesn't reset the code, but once you're back into your device, you
can try to recover the lock code using this program:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=37808

This tool sounds dangerous is there proper documentation for this ?

After the reflash ,trying to change the lock code wont accept the default 12345, it was never changed and I cannot understand why it wont accept the default code ?