Meego Summer Release

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know whether the Meego Summer Release [1] (released today) has the same user interface that is showed on N9? What about the same apps and features?

I know that the goal of this image isn't the end user, but still I'd like to try it.

Other questions that I couldn't find on Meego wiki pages:
- Is the bluetooth working fully (able to transfer image and listen and control music playback througth bluetooth headset device)?
- Can it play video?
- Can it access internet using wifi and 3g?

Cheers!

[1] http://wiki.meego.com/ARM/N900/Summer_Release
--
João Olavo Baião de Vasconcelos