Can we talk about Games?

First of all, I have only doom installed.

My nephew told me my phone was boring, so I pulled up x-term and did hg pull on my Go language directory, hg update, and sudo all.bash.

He wasn't impressed, and I wanted to punch him in the face... But he was kind of right. I went to http://maemo.org/downloads/Maemo5/games/

And I thought it was kind of lame (I love my N900).

Is anyone here a moderate to high gamer and has done any nice game installations so far? (GOOD GRAPHICS GOOD GAME PLAY ETC, )

can you give me a few recommendations? *other than punching my nephew*

:-)

f(t)