Re: Firefox4 no automatic internet connection?

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 02:37, Johann Spies <johann.spies@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2 April 2011 09:56, Michael Rösch <maemo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I'm quite happy with the new Firefox4 on the n900, while one thing I
>> find very unpleasent: I have to build up internet connection manually
>> because FF won't initiate this like MicroB or Opera does.
>>
>> Is there a way to make FF4 behave this way too?
>>

> Sorry I do not have an answer to your question.
> I just removed FF4 from my N900.  It was terribly slow and took a long time
> to load.
>
> Regards
> Johann

I had the same issue. In my case it was because of FF Sync. It looks
like the first time takes ages and FF becomes slow as hell.
I removed my Sync credentials and it became quite fast even with
multiple tabs open.
I re-inserted them and let it sync. It was a bit slower, but not so much.

As much as I'd love to stick to FFM as I use it a lot on my desktop, I
think I prefer the internal MicroB or Opera Mobile (it's amazingly
fast and runs on my E7 as well! And also runs, and again fast, even on
the N810 with diablo)

Aniello