Re: N800 Locking up regularly, even after reimage.

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 16:28,  <david.hagood@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Have you probably also tried to use a different SD card? Maybe the card
>> is a little flaky - I had quite some by now too.
> I have tried several cards, with repeatable results. So either all my
> cards are bad, or there is some other problem.

Have you noticed if it locks when running from the internal flash ?
It maybe that the SD chip goes in stand-by to save power and when you
wake it up, it simply freezes 'cause you've got root on it (the kernel
may need something on the SD card to wake the SD chip or whatever and
it spins in deadlock.)

Try running from the internal flash and see what happens.
I'd suggest to leave the root stuff on the internal flash and see how
to move apps on the SD card.

Aniello