Please Pleas Open-VPN

Has any one got open vpn working?

I use my configuration on my pc and laptop to remember user/password.
but on the n900 the applet is asking me for a password file I don't
have.

Do I need to generate the password file, and that is for the applet?
meaning I won't need to change vpn server settings.

Or if I don't include the password file it should be prompting me for
user name and password, meaning I have another issue?

the error says socket.connect() failed or something very similar.

f(t)