Is there any Maemo MeeGo development in LatAm?

Hi I wanted to ask arround if there is any one doing development for maemo or meego in latin america.

Is there any nokia labs here? Or any company doing some development for mobile applications?

And if so, would you be interest in contacting me privately?

f(t)