Re: Nokia N810 Stolled

I think there is something to do with IMEI no. comprises of 15 digits to trace or may be related to the hardware (motherboard of the device) if the data is very sensitive it should be reported to Police & i believe Police tracks using IMEI no. but i am not fully aware it might be or may not just a guess & hope this will workout.

Please check this out for more details
http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/IMEI

Thanks
Khalid
--
Sent from my Nokia N900 using Nokia Messaging