Re: Evolution download many GB of mail by default

Jean-Christian de Rivaz a écrit :
Hello all,

Meego currently use evolution for the mail. I don't know from where come this choice, but I give it a try with my IMAP4 account full of 7.7GB of mail. The result, on a EeePC 1015PE, it that evolution downloaded 2.2GB of mail during the night and I found the PC constantly acessing the disk this morning. Definitely not appropriate for a mobile device: this would have killed both my 1GB/month 3G access and the device battery. Even on a notebook, this give a very bad experience and feeling.

How can evolution be configured (I suggest by default) to not download only a reasonable quantity of mail ?

Oups! Sent wrongly in maemo-users instead of meego list. Sorry.

Jean-Christian