Re: SD photo backup app

Thanks for everyone's consensus. I was initially worried I would have
to go down the rabbit hole of command-line package installation and
dependency hell after not finding it on maemo.org for N800/OS2008.

However, I did find grsync (graphical sync) using the search function
in the Application Manager (who knew it was there? ;-)

Is there anyway to span files across multiple destination SD cards
with it still knowing what I've already backed up? Otherwise I guess
I'll need a 16GB SD or figure out a system of card swapping.