certificate manager - Correct Location of the source tree

Hi Guys
I am very much new to this forum. I have been doing some analysis on Maemo 5 certificate manager.

Initially, I could not find the source code of maemo 5 certman. Hoever, I can able get the source from "mer+gitorious" branch of meego "http://gitorious.org/+mer/mer/certman".  I have noticed that the source is not updating till date. It was last updated on June 15th 2009. Hence, I suspect that is very old source brach.

Can any point me to right source branch of Maemo 5 certificate manager.