Re: News an Nokia maps navigation?

On 13 July 2010 09:31, Nils Faerber <nils.faerber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi!
> Now that Nokia recently announced free turn-by-turn navigation for
> almost all of their smartphones (all S60 3rd later than ~2008) I am
> wondering if there will be a version for the N900 too?
>
> Currently I feel a little "left behind". For others it may even feel
> like the wrong choice to have bought the N900.

I am also looking forward to maps that can be used for offline
navigation. Apparently Mapper, Mappero and Navit should be able to do
it, but I could get none of them to use a map I downloaded from
Openstreetmaps.

Regards
Johann

--
"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true,  whatsoever things are
honest, whatsoever things are  just, whatsoever things are pure,