Re: [ANN] Scrobbler for Maemo 2.0; now with love support

Hi Felipe,

thank you very much for your great work!

Am 12.07.2010 11:12, schrieb Felipe Contreras:
It’s time for the second release of scrobbler for Maemo featuring
support to mark tracks as “loved”.

There have been many improvements over the 1.0 release:

  * Support to “love” tracks

hm... AFAIK libre.fm does not support this feature or at least I'm unable to get information about "loved" tracks in their web interface.

This feature is implemented as desktop widget. I can turn it "on" and "off" and I see feedback (background colour is changing) but nothing else. How does it work?

  * Detect network connectivity
  * Proxy support
  * Support for Now-Playing

This seems to work well with libre.fm. :)

Do you think that it is possible to put these notes to the change log part of the packages?

Thanks, Uwe

--
Uwe Kaminski
http://internettabletblog.de