Re: Images Problem (Showing images outside image and camera directories, but not inside them)

Note: you need to run that as user, not root.

Alternatively, you can use the TrackerCfg app from the Extras-devel repository to make changes like this, and configure other options around tracker.

---- Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+maemo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

=============
On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 10:46 PM, Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail
<francisco.diaztrepat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> :-(
> it didn't work.
> NoWatchDirectory=$HOME/MyDocs/Workspace/;$HOME/MyDocs/core-d
>
> When I open pictures it shows a message (yellow stripe in the middle)
> receiving information from blah....
>
> then shows all my flag icons.

You might also need to rebuild tracker database after changing the
config file. Try running this command:

tracker-processes -r

That will kill all tracker processes and remove the existing database,
causing it to rebuild from scratch (may take a minute or two depending
on how much media is on your device).