Re: Images Problem (Showing images outside image and camera directories, but not inside them)

I knew there had to be an awesome way... :-)

for the time being I had resolved it as I said by moving the folder outside MyDocs.

but then I could not use the pyGTKEditor which I am trying out.

by the way, why is it than when you mv a file or a dir you get that error about mv cannot retain ownership or something like that?

f(t)

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 8:52 PM, Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+maemo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 9:02 PM, Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail
> Is there a way to avoid having pictures manager look into my Workspace
> folder?

Edit /home/user/.config/tracker/tracker.cfg and add the directories
with the images you want excluded to the NoWatchDirectory line.