Re: Images Problem (Showing images outside image and camera directories, but not inside them)

Quote from my original message.

I don't want to put a custom filter to show just one folder, which is what I had to do to get the chick to stop laughing ;-)

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 3:18 AM, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 5:02 AM, Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail
<francisco.diaztrepat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is there a way to avoid having pictures manager look into my Workspace
> folder? its in the same directory as the rest Images, Documents, Pictures,
> (Workspace)

Try:

Photos application ->

Menu - "Filter by folder" - Camera default folder

> Should I put my workspace folder �outside MyDocs?
> instead of
> ~/MyDocs/Workspace
> ~/Workspace
> Would that help?
> I don't want to put a custom filter to show just one folder, which is what I
> had to do to get the chick to stop laughing ;-)
> </ridiculous_rant>
> f(t)

Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio