Re: Ovi store webpage not working on N900

Right, in my case Ovi Store in my phone language setting in spanish is not working, I have to set up my phone in English from now to access Ovi Sotre. My problem began few hours after last maintenance period. Hope they could resolve soon.

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 20:59, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 7:58 PM, khalid.reach@xxxxxxxxx
<khalid.reach@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone facing problem to login or view ovi store on N900

A lot of people are complaining about it on talk.maemo.org as well.
It's probably a server problem. Calm down and do not try to adjust
your device ;-).

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio