Re: Ovi store webpage not working on N900

Am Sonntag, den 27.06.2010, 16:58 +0000 schrieb khalid.reach@xxxxxxxxx:
> We're sorry
> Ovi Store is currently not available for your device.

I get "Upgrade your Nokia N900 to enter Ovi Store" at least. :P

> What could be the problem it was ok before.

Tell us which browser related 3rd party apps you have installed that
might have changed your useragent string. :)

When opening the browser, entering the address "about:config" in the
location field, clicking "I'll be careful, I promise!" and entering
"useragent" in the Filter field, is the value of
"general.useragent.override" different from the value of
"general.useragent.vendor"?
If so, copy the value from vendor to override and try to access Ovi
Store again.

andre
--
Andre Klapper (maemo.org bugmaster)