Re: HORROR - Maemo wont boot after Power Kernel

On 18.06.10 10:31, Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail wrote:
> It told me about a Power_Kernel it needed to install. I accepted etc.

did you reboot (w/o USB cable) to activate the kernel?

> So I didn't wanted it any more. So I removed it. Then there was an Icon
> to remove the Power Kernel and restored nokias.
> After it failed a couple of times, one because I wasn't connected to the
> internet, another because the appmanager was running, and a third
> unspecified.

if you had read the numerous warnings and instructions in the
deinstaller and package description you would have found
http://wiki.maemo.org/Kernel_Power#Deinstallation

--
Thomas Tanner ------
email: tanner@xxxxxx