UPDATE! HORROR - Maemo wont boot after Power Kernel

I STARTED FLUSHING...

Let god have mercy on my soul.

f(t)

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 5:31 AM, Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail <francisco.diaztrepat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all, I'm kind of going insane.

I've installed MobileHotSpot to try it out. about 3:30 AM, no life, and no learning not to try things in the middle of the night.

It told me about a Power_Kernel it needed to install. I accepted etc.

I tried it out and, maybe because of the new kernel, or the wireless card I putted in my Ubuntu 10.04 (32bit), it so happen I couldn't connect to the internet through my Ububtu as I used to using N900 and a USB cable. I had the Idea to go wireless using the mobilehotspot but it didn't work.

So I didn't wanted it any more. So I removed it. Then there was an Icon to remove the Power Kernel and restored nokias.

After it failed a couple of times, one because I wasn't connected to the internet, another because the appmanager was running, and a third unspecified.

It booted, and It never came back.

The Device Starts, vibrates, then Nokia Logo/Screen appears, then it shuts down, then it starts again, Nokia Logo, shuts  down.

After lots of auto-tries it brings up a GREEN crooked message Saying Device Malfunction or something of the sort.

Can Anybody help me out?

Should I just slice my vanes?

Please give me a hand,
f(t)

PS: I should have stopped playing around after Vim syntax highlighting got working for me....