Re: Checking email takes minutes

Hi,

First of all, my apologies for posting twice on the same subject. I
thought my first message got lost when a gmail session crashed on me.

I'm still having the same problems after emptying my inbox. Checking
my server for new messages takes minutes (the wheel is spinning) but
no mail is downloaded despite new messages on the server. At the same
time I can log in and see my new messages in a webmail session. I
guess the next thing to do is to delete the settings for this account
and re-enter it. Anyone else has a better idea? I'm really annoyed
with this as I'm usually relying on my N900 checking my email for me.

best,

/h