Resurrecting Conversations history

I've just bumped into a problem with Conversations application on my N900. When I launch it, I can see all conversations as usual, but when I select specific conversation it opens up empty. When I send (or receive) message, I can see that new message under given contact in all conversations view, but not in single conversation view (it's just empty).

How to bring Conversations app back to normal behaviour, yet *without* rebooting device (I am collecting nightly sp-endurance snapshot and I don't want to break them with reboot now)?

--
Dawid 'evad' Lorenz * http://adl.pl

null://google 'no evil' mail has taken away my random signatures