Re: Phone reboot loop

2010/6/6, Andre Klapper <aklapper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> Am Samstag, den 05.06.2010, 19:42 +0300 schrieb Станіслав Рибачук:
>> Hello, I have a serious problem. My N900 does not turn on. The light
>> goes on and in a few seconds phone reboots...
> What exact light goes on? Screen? LED light?
> So you can turn it on but it does not finish booting but automatically
> reboots in a loop, or what is the exact behaviour?
>>   I guess I need to fully
>> reboot it
> Reflash you mean? See http://wiki.maemo.org/Updating_the_tablet_firmware
>> , but i don't know how as the phone is not answering on any
>> comand
> Well, what commands did you try?
>> and doesn't connect to the PC.
> Why not and how do you know?
> andre
> --
> Andre Klapper (maemo.org bugmaster)

So. What I have now, is that my phone is without battery. If i put it
in, the phone automaticaly turns on. The word "NOKIA" shows up and he
vibrates for a second, like always. Then, in about 3 seconds, the
phone turns off and turns on again, everything starts over and over
until I take the battery off (the LED light flashes only the first
time the phone goes on). I tryed connecting to the PC. The only thing
that changed - for a second the symbol of PC connection appeared and
then the phone went off. The same thing with the charging cable. The
fact that worries me the most, is that I can't make the phone stable
and reboot or whatever... Can somebody tell what can be done?