Re: FINALLY ON MY HANDS !!!

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 5:23 PM, Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail
<francisco.diaztrepat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello guys:
> Finally I got my N900.
> I have a question on Regional Settings.
> I want my phone in English, but my time-zone/location to be in Argentina,
> where I live currently.
> I couldn't do it yet. Any Ideas?

Hi Francisco,

Congratulations and welcome. :)

In Settings, Lanugage & Region, you can set Language and Regional
settings independently.

In Settings, Date & Time, if you disable "Update automatically" you
will then be presented with options to set your time zone and
date/time. If you enable "Update automatically" it will use the date
and time from your cellular network provider, I believe.

Hope that helps & have fun!