RE: IPv6 on the N800

> [...]
> I'm using IPv6 with the power kernel as well. I get the IPv6 address via
> a tunnel managed by aiccu. I've no problems so far with the web browser
> and ssh. I can use IPv6 pretty reliable. I've also a very small http
> webserver running on the N900 which listens on the IPv6 address.
>
> The nice thing is, that the IPv6 stays the same, no matter how I'm
> connected to the internet.

I'm doing an IPv6 tunnel from the Linux Server on my home network, which is
how I get my IPv6 address on my N900.  The server is connecting to Freenet6
similar to what James Knotts is doing.  If I ping6 from my N900 to my Linux
server, about eight packets make it, and then no more.  If I ping6 from my
Linux Server to my N900 it have about the same experience.

Anyone else with similar IPv6 configurations?

As to running aiccu, can you tell us how you set that up?  I don't see aiccu
as an available package with apt-get.  Also, I'm curious about who your
tunnel provider is.

Aldon